Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Module Mudroom Lockers








's too I do not write, and not very well because today I am compelled to do so.





Maybe I need to thank all who have given us so much your show of support.





this afternoon about a week ago of the fatal event (not to call it).





This weekend is the Absolute Championship Combined Events Catalonia 2010, this competition was to be the first in which we would work together in competition ... (The National computer does not have absolute, as Ismael out of an injury and not a serious planteamosde). Unfortunately they may be, however sion I would think that he will be on our side, helping to correct disk Dani, Imanol on the pole, with Andrea in the height ...

am only able to imagine a smiling Ishmael, I have never been able to see angry, and I hope that smile of his with us and help us move forward, enjoying the day day as he did.


0 comments:

Post a Comment