Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Proraso Target Shaving Cream



Now that we are reaching the most important commitments of the indoor season as I would like to discuss is the group.
The truth is that the first thing you should do is apologize for taking so long to write, but many compromises to make me leave "later" and that means things are happening without, not even to narrate.
This year the group has grown, due to changes in my work commitments, the post was somewhat confusing. However, since October we are taking the work forward as planned.
with idea of \u200b\u200bchanging the training stimulus of the season, I planned some changes in programming to keep it or not, outdoor and go depending on the indoor track.
In summary, I have stretched the entire volume work force with very interesting results, to be analyzed when finished the indoor.

The group is working very well, and "new" have adapted to the dynamics of a great, consolidating a compact group with which I am glad to work every day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment