Thursday, March 17, 2011

Flu Going Around Mesa Az

FINALLY stopped raining



I'm in the studio, I just finished a job, and I prepare to leave for the track, I have more than fifteen minutes.
It occurred to me that I could write something, but I can not shake your head all the news that dominate the front pages of newspapers these days. This is something that has to do with athletics, but with humans. The world is crazy, or perhaps better to say insane. The world is deranged, and have unhinged us ... Haiti, Japan, New Orleans, etc ... I remember a few years ago the number of hurricanes, earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, tsunamis were also news ... but now eclipses the previous news, their frequency has increased ... I start to get tired of hearing that this snowfall was the biggest for 50 years, or that the flood has reached levels that no one remembers, it had not rained many days in a row from no where ... Well, maybe I have been guided, but I hate that feeling that we are ruining the best we have. Maybe Agent Smith was right Perhaps humanity is just a virus and the planet is only reacting as you would any living being.

The sun illuminates the entrance to the study. News, we have sun. Take raining five consecutive days, anything you have to get used and that brings out my nerves. I do not like altering the planning for these reasons, but I had to do it day after day throughout the week ...

The group has clear, well trained.
Now I'm going, that we train, and today it is a day to enjoy training, but either virus status.

0 comments:

Post a Comment